Dienstag, 3. November 2009

Holidays... and they are already over

First things first, I hate not being able to change the keyboard-layout at the youth hostel computers...

I just arrived back in London, after yesterday's roadtrip to York.

We arrived in York alright and all in one piece. Rachel and I did have the occasional fight about where to turn, how to turn or how to not get us killed, but apart from that it was a nice trip. And she did really well, considering that it was her first attempt at left-side-driving. Don't mention the roundabout, though. At least during daytime. ;)

It is amazing how you get comfortable around people you have not seen for years almost instantly. And how sad it is to leave them again.
I loved traveling with Linda and Rachel. I hope they see this in a similar way. I love them both tremendously and this trip just showed me again how much I miss the whole american meshpoche.
Now I have to raise quite a lot of money to go to the States asap. I have left things there on their own for way too long ;)

A longer account of the trip (including precious few pictures) will have to wait until I am back in Berlin.

Once I get home, I will also take my book-translation up again.

1 Kommentar: