Montag, 9. November 2009

In between posts

Today just a short update.

First of all, I am back to more or less healthy again. Sure, my lungs still rattle like the contents of a kitchen-drawer, but I am feeling a lot better. Thanks for all the well-wishes.

Also, I need your help with my translation. I need an onomatopoeia for the sound of a blown trumpet (something like "Tada", but more trumpety). It is needed for the next chapter of the book and if you do not help me, I will have to make something up or just use the german original.

Let me end on a picture. Taken pretty much from my doorstep looking towards the city centre.

1 Kommentar:

  1. So glad your feeling better, your description of the trip was so well done I'm thinking of cutting and pasteing on to my blog! Just kidding. Rachel and I agreed the trip would not have been the same without you!(in the best of ways!)

    AntwortenLöschen