Samstag, 26. September 2009

London calling

Linda and Rachel are coming to Britain at the end of October, or so I have been told.

I have not seen either since 2004, so now I am planning a trip to London myself.
Since I have not had a real vacation this summer (No, going to my parents' place does not count. At all.), I do not even have a guilty conscience for leaving Berlin for a few days.

This summer was rather eventful in university-politics. Therefor I did not dare leave Berlin too long. But by now I reached a point at which I could not care less. Work can eat my pants.

Also I am very much looking forward to seeing the two again.

So now I just need to find cheap tickets. Or rob a bank.
Since London is so expensive, I will probably need to rob a bank anyway...

And now my cake should have cooled out enough so I can go to the birthday party. Yeah!


Currently listening to: Dvorák's Cello-Concerto in b minor

1 Kommentar:

  1. I'm broke, too! I have a sugar-momma on this trip. Can't wait to see you!

    AntwortenLöschen